samedi 13 juillet 2013

Road trip in USA NYC # 2

View from the MET



En 10 jours, on a eu le temps de voir beaucoup de choses et de rencontrer des tonnes de gens ; merci au Couch Surfing, une des plus belles expériences (of my all life!) qui a rendue ce road trip incroyablement vivant et excitant!
Cette ville est inépuisable, j'ai le rêve comme beaucoup d'autres d'aller y habiter un jour...
Je vous laisse avec les photos :)
Des bisous!

We stayed 10 days in the city so we had time to visit a lot of places and to meet great people. Thank you Couch Surfing without I would have never make such a great roadtrip!
The Big Apple is an inexhaustible city, I have a dream that one day I would live there...
I let you visiting the pics :)
Love to all


♥ Renoir ♥ By the seashore (MET)

Baseball in Central Park

Strawberry Fields

Central Park

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

♥ Great day in Central Park ♥

♥ Great day in Central Park ♥


♥ Great day in Central Park ♥






Free hot dogs with beers ;)




I ♥ Couch surfing !

Walk in Greenwich


Walk in Greenwich


Cupcakes from Magniola Bakery


Gay Street







Ukrainian neigboorhood





Les demoiselles d'Avignon, Picasso - MOMA



Wish tree - MOMA

♥.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre visite sur mon blog ♥
Thanks for visiting my blog ♥